Fresh ground beans: an absolute must for the sophisticated coffee drinker
The Moccamaster quality aspects, also for the coffee grinders
• High quality recycable materials, BPA free
• Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control
• Long lasting performance, 5 years warranty
• SCA & ECBC certified
• Solid aluminium housing
The fine and homogeneous grinding of Moccamaster grinders ensures the perfect combination with our filter coffee machines.
• Moccamaster grinders have a smart grinding system and are fast and
easy to use with a simple push button.
• The bean container and the grinding chamber are separate. This prevents heating of the coffee powder by the warmth of the grinding process; no loss of aroma as often produced by conventional grinders.
• The grinding blades work like a propeller: the ground coffee is blown through a fine-grained sieve of stainless steel so that the coffee grounds do not come into contact with the blades again.
The model of grinder you choose mostly depends upon your kitchen conditions: the wall-mounted model keeps the countertop free, whereas a table top can be stored in the cupboard.
Moccamaster grinders are supplied with an international EU plug (type C), which also fits the UK type G socket. Two-wire class II appliances, such as the Moccamaster grinders, are not earthed. They often have a plastic grounding pin which only serves to open the shutters of the outlet.
The lack of such an earth pin on a type C plug makes it a bit more difficult to connect it to a type G receptacle, but it will fit into the socket. (In some cases it will only fit by sticking an object into the centre hole of the power outlet, which opens up the two other holes)
Are you unhappy which your choice of product? You can return your order within 14 days after receipt (at your own expense).